Friday, June 29, 2012

An Update of such

If you read my blog on a daily basis you might have noticed that I did not post much this past week. Mostly because I didn't have the energy and nothing of importance was needed for the blog. I'm so sorry that I was unable to post a playlist today, but I hope there will be one next week.

As for my absence I've been reading constantly for reviews and a book tour is coming soon to Read'n'Write.  I find that posting every week day is quite difficult and that I will try to achieve that goal, but is not promising anything. 

In the sidebar to your right is a Media section where I added another place where you can communicate with me. It's called Formspring. There you can ask me any questions you want. e.i. book reviews, books I'm currently reading. Anything, but please let's don't be gross. My username is Clarareads if you wanted to look it up instead. Also please follow me on twitter:) I love to chat with you guys so if you have a twitter please tweet me. 

Since I've started so many books this past week, I see many reviews in the future and hope you check them out in the next week or two. If you haven't yest please follow. :) Thanks for everything and comment on anything you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment