Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Writing to Wednesday: Paranoia

Google dictionary defines paranoia as a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically work... I think we all this paranoia is when people get a little coocoo in the head or just plain crazy.

Ever since I've started summer vacation, I've had to be alone at home. Usually that doesn't scare me because it's not usually a very long time. Now it's basically the whole day. My day usually starts off with waking up late or sometimes early because of the sun and having breakfast after I clean myself. Then I get to work. Well what's my work, since I'm still in school? This blog, of course!! I'm working very hard on up coming features I love to share with everybody. Then there comes the noises and creeks in the walls and floors. Especially since I don't live in a house there are people on top of our home. Then since we have the lowest condo we have a small back yard. That is nice most of the time, but when there are bugs and ants that come in way more than offered it gets kind of scary. I also have an insect phobia. Well manly the big ones that I can't really control and move, and have to use a cup and paper to get outside because we have carpet. Carpet is not something you want insect blood and guts to be stained on. Nasty stuff!

This soon leads me into having a very paranoid brain of it coming out from under the couch and biting my feet, or falling from the ceiling and landing on my head. That phobia is now gone because I've learned to live with it. I think that's the only way we do go on in life when we meet challenging things or phobias like I had last week.

Another story if you are still interested is when I was taking a shower last week I heard beeping sounds. Now, of course I'm a very cautious person and is very aware of the neighbors and people that I live around. So, when I here any beeping sounds it kind of freaks me out because I'm instantly think it's a fire and I'm going to be in the shower, naked when thing start falling from my ceiling.

That is another phobia that I have and mine are strange, I'll admit. But I move on from each individual one, it takes a while for me to gain my courage, but you just do and you feel amazing when you get over it. I'm kind of fascinated by the human mind, so leave down in the comments below if you have any phobias or stories you'd like to share. I'd love to hear any, but please don't scare me too much. I have a sensitive heart. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I tagged you for a Liebster Blog Award. More info here: http://moonlightreader.com/liebster-blog-award/



    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete