Friday, June 1, 2012

June Books!!

So it's that time of the month (lol, not that). Here are the book this month that I will hopefully will be reviewing:
Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Book Thief by Makus Zusak
Matched by Allie Condie
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Envy by Gregg Olsen

I am very excited this month because I get out of school, so there will be more time to read. Also there are some new features I am excited about doing. So far, nothing is announced, but please stay tuned to Read'n'Write. I have many projects going on and would love to share them you. If you have read any of these books already please leave your review or opinion on them in the comments. If you follow me, I'll follow you. Let's spread the love shall we? Yeah. So if you have any book you'd like me to review please leave it down in the comments. :) I hope you have some amazing books you'll be reading this month or summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment