Friday, June 22, 2012

Playlist: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


So this was pretty tough for me to find music/ songs that fit this story, and as a result I have less songs in the playlist than usual. This time I only have six;(. Sorry but I tried my best and I hope you like it. Leave a comment below if you have a song that you think I should add. :)

Here's the link to the playlist:

Candles by Daughter
"Just the young heart confusing my heart"

Forget and Not Slow Down by Relient K
"Is it time I befriended all the ghosts of all the things that haunt me most"

Son Of A Gun by Motion City Soundtrack
If Clockwork Angel was narrated by Will

Do Better by Say Anything
To Jem: "You can be the greatest man in the world"

Rain City by Lucy Schwartz
"This city's always raining"

Arrows by Cara Salimando
"We're not falling in love"

No comments:

Post a Comment