Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Tag!

Hi guys, so yesterday I was tagged for the Liebster Blog Award Tag and I was so excited I did the whole tag last night!! Here is the link where I was directed to to do this tag!
So without further adieu here is the tag I was tagged with! :)


11 Facts about ME:
1. I can play the piano, guitar, and ukulele.
2. I love fashion and going shopping!
3. I read because I love to, not because I have to.
4. I'm a night owl that reads during ungodly hours.
5. I suck at riding a bike.
6. I am a nerdfighter.
7. I am a grandmother of seven baby fish.
8. I can't say the alphebet backwards.
9. My favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
10. I've balled my eyes out because of a book.
11. I have a rude amount of to be read books.

Questions I was tagged with:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
I love that I can blog anything, and people can read it or not. I especially love when people comment!:)
2. What is your favorite book cover?
My favorite book cover has to be The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
3. Dust jacket or no?
No dust jacket
4. Who's your favorite author?
John Green
5. What's a song you find goes perfectly with a book? Which book?
I think Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! at the Disco is the best song I can think of when I read and think of Divergent by Veronica Roth because the book was very fast paced and this song goes perfectly with it.
6. texting/talking/or video chatting?
Texting
7. Do you pre-plan your blog posts?
Yes, most of the time.
8. Favorite color and why?
Orange because I love sunsets and its not many people's favorite color.
9. Do you except ARC's? If so what's your favorite thing about that? ie. reading/reviewing/recieving
I've never recieved an ARC! ;( Though I'd love to, I imagine reading is probably my favorite part.
10. Do you have a Goodreads account? If so what is the best thing about that program in your eyes?
I do have a goodreads account (Clara Naomi) and the groups are my favorite part because I love all the discussions.
11. What's your favorite number? Does it have anything to do with a book?
I'm not sure if this counts as a number, but 0 is my favorite because if you've read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, you'll know what I mean. :)

Questions I've tagged you with:
1. When did you start book blogging?
2. Hardback or Paperback?
3. One book you regret buying/reading?
4. Do you have a reading ritual? If so what?
5. What is the longest book you've ever read?
6. What is the shortest book you've ever read?
7. How often do you read?
8. Physical book or ebook?
9. Favorite dessert?
10. Book you can't live without?
11. What was the last book you read?

People I tag:
1. A Book Without Pages
2. YA Book Season
3. Book Overdose
4. Book Addict
5. Milena's Book Corner
6. A Slice of Amz Life
7. 1600 Words a Day 
8. Reading by Kindle Light 
9. book fever
10. 365 Books A Year 
11. Izzy's Book Blog 

3 comments: