Friday, June 22, 2012

Playlist: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

So I had a better timeish finding songs for the second installment in the series, but there is still not as much as other playlists I've done. I hope you like this playlist and please leave a comment for a song you think I should add.

Here's the link:


Simple Song by Better Than Ezra
For Will's overcoming his faults

Breathless by Better Than Ezra
I imagined what Tessa would say to Will if she could

Tightrope by Walk The Moon
"Easy now with my heart" I think Tessa should take that advice w/ Jem & Will :)

Lost Kitten by Metric
Tessa:" I can't say no" to Jem

Jessica by Regina Spektor
"Jessica, wake up" should be for Will when he got high

Portions For Foxes by Rilo Kiley (covered by Cara Salimando)
There's a probability that they are all doomed;)

Here's to Goodbye by Cara Salimando
"Kill the lights because it's all over"

No comments:

Post a Comment