Monday, June 18, 2012

Wish List!







Wintergirls
wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Paper Towns
Paper Towns by John Green

There are days when I feel like I want to buy a library, and then there are some days like this that I just want less than a hand full of books. I didn't really know what to post today, so I looked for books online, and decided to make a wish list, of sorts. It's really nothing special, but I hope you would leave a comment below telling me your wish list?
Days of Blood and Starlight
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
(Sequel of the Daughter of Smoke and Bone)


2 comments:

  1. I sooo can't wait for Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck. I'm excited! :)

    New follower
    -Daniela @ YA Book Season
    http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Daniela for following!! I followed back :)

      Delete