Thursday, November 1, 2012

Favorite Songs at the Moment.


1. Holy Ground by Taylor Swift
You got to love her, and this song makes me want to rule the world.

2. New York Or Here by Jeff Pianki
A sweet love song, and it makes me think of autumn.

3. School Uniforms by The Wombats
I literaly head bang when I hear this song. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
4. Summer of '09 by The Caulden Road [feat. Meghan Tonjes]
I recently discovered these two youtube musicians/band. Meghan Tonjes is just inspirational, and The Caulden Road are sick.

5.  Die Young by Ke$sha
Even though I didn't oringially like this song, Cara Salimando's cover really changed my mind.

6. Rolling by Better Than Ezra
One of my favorite trios and this song is perfect.

7. Son Of A Gun by Motion City Soundtrack
Seems like an old song now, but it was a favorite I found again from the beginning of the year.

8. Lie To Me by Sara Bareilles
Sara Bareilles on multiple vocal tracks sounds is the best choir ever. Also she's an amazing song writer.

9. Patron Saint by Regina Spektor
I love her piano playing, and she makes the best out of a voice and piano, and a beat.

10. Sail by AWOLNATION
This song is quite a few years old, but it will never make me move to the beat. No matter how many times I play it, and the remixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment