Monday, November 19, 2012

Book Trade?!?



So guys, it's around that time of the year where you kind of hoard things, and then let somethings go. I want to try something new, and start book trading. I've never done this, so hopefully I won't get scammed. If you're reading this DON'T SCAM ME!! I know where you live!!!

I want to start out with five books, and see where this goes.

Matched by Ally Condie - It's a paperback copy, and the book just wasn't for me. As much as I've read it, it is written very well, and many of my friends speak highly of it. It looks new, since I've never taken it anywhere and only read the first couple of chapters.

Legend of the Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky - This is a hardbound Borders Exclusive I got about two years ago. It has the first three books in the series in it. The book looks new, except the paper looks a bit aged, nothing too bad. There are no spine damage and cover damage.

The Alchemyst by Michael Scott - I bought this book at a local bookshop of mine for a few dollars. I don't have any plans to read it though. The condition is excellent. It's the paperback version, and the only thing that doesn't make it seem new is that I took off the sticker on the back where the price and bookstore name was.

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - This is a paperback version I got at a book fair. It's in brand new condition, and nothing is damaged. I really wished I liked this novel, but I didn't. I have heard many great reviews about this series though.

Envy by Gregg Olsen - I reviewed this book on the blog a few months ago. It was not a favorite, and I could not finish the novel. The condition is in it's spotless hardback edition. The pages are still in it's pristine white pages, as when I got the book.

I am willing to be flexible on this book trade. Please contact me at Clarareads@gmail.com if you'd like to have one of these books, and leave a list of books you are willing to trade. I am biased towards young adult novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment