Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Sides of the To-do List.


notepad and pencilI have a situation with to-do lists. First things first, I don't write down to-do lists every day, but lately I have. So, here's the situation, I either make to-do lists, and follow through, or I do none of it, and feel awful. Usually, when you here people say," Make a to-do list." You first know that that person has a lot to do, and that that person is unorganized. For me it's the first one. I don't think I'm unorganized, I loose something probably once every two to three months. I don't think that unorganized. Also I like things to be neat and organized, but to-do lists... there just something about it. 


Scheduling everything I have to do at a certain time in one day is a no no for moi. I can't. I just can't push myself to do things that probably I can't or don't want to do for a set amount of time, and finish it the best of my ability. That's just a given for me. Though, if I write a to-do list at the beginning of the day, and not time anything out. Be as relax as I can, and just go through the list, in no order what so ever, I get things done. I think that goes back to that when someone sets you in a certain confines or tells you no, you want to go out of those confines, and yell yes! Those are my two sides of the to-do list.

So I'd like to know if you write to-do lists. If you're the one that can't follow through with them, your to-do list habits shall I say. Comments make me happy!

Love and Hugs
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment