Thursday, September 13, 2012

Series I'm Currently Reading or Waiting For




Since there are just so many covers for this novel, I'm not sure which one is the actual cover. I'll just say the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess. I have the first two books in the series, and I hope to read the last one soon when it comes out.

The next series is one of my most recent favorites, the Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson. The next novel comes out in January and I'm extremely eager to read it. I have know doubts that I won't like it, but there is always a chance.

Days of Blood and Starlight is also the second novel in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. I don't know how long I can wait for the book to come out, but I maybe the few who love the first novel.

Please comment below and tell me some of your favorites series, or series you are reading/waiting for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment