Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blog Post Playlist

If you didn't already know I'm a HUGE lover of music. I love pretty much everything about it. So that also means that I adore all genres and I listen to a specific sort of music when I write blog posts.

Usually when I'm writing these it's either really early in the morning or late at night. Both times I need some music to pick me up and give me an up beat tempo at writing. So that means I usually listen to electronic/rock music when I write blog posts. I think these bands/people I listen to should also be listened to besides from writing. My favorite song of theirs is in italics. 

Better than Ezra
King of New Orleans
The Wombats
Tokyo-Vampires & Wolves
Metric
Lost Kitten
Cara Salimando
Anthem 
Regina Spektor
All the Rowboats
Panic! at the Disco
Nearly Witches [Ever Since We Met...]
Say Anything
Do Better

No comments:

Post a Comment