Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mangas I Read That Have Updated

HANAGIMI TO KOISURU WATASHI - chapter 31

Summary from mangahere.co:
Nanase Sakashita is good at playing the role of Model Student but that doesnt stop her from taking an interest in Hana-kun, the schools delinquent. Hana-kun accidently drops a small box while sneaking around on the school grounds. When Nanase tries to return the box, Hana-kun tells her to keep it for its already to late to give it to the person he likes, who is this person??

This manga was updated Tuesday (July 15th), and it's currently in its not so happy part of the story where nearly no characters are glad to be in the situation and it's heartbreaking to read. I don't want to spoil anything, but this is a cute shoujo manga that I really enjoy. I'm not sure if it was just the scanlation I read or what, but I felt like the speech bubbles did not make sense to who was talking, and that the art was a bit lacking from the usual, though the last update it had was in February 0_0.

No comments:

Post a Comment