Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Inu x Boku SS Anime Review


From myanimelist.com
The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit.
The one word that comes to mind when I think of this anime is fun. It's extremely fun with eccentric characters that can be a bit inappropriate at times, but I think this anime has a really overall fun vibe about it. It's animation is about average, I think. It's not something too special and not bad at all, there's just nothing that makes it stand out of the crowd.

All of the characters in this anime have their very own unique personality, and I don't think that they clash or are in anyway boring than the others. I have an equal love for all of them, and it's like I said before really fun to watch all of them interact in the house.

I found out about this anime through crunchyroll's romance section and thought that it looked alright. The romance in this anime is pretty out there. You see it. You will notice everything between the characters. I really like how they brought in the back story of why the characters are here together now, and that it's just not a coincidence that they are there. I find that the back story really brings the heavier romantic stuff to the spotlight and ties in everything together in the present and I kind of like that way of telling the story. It was a lot more mysterious to watch and made me anxious to watch the next episode.

This anime is pretty short with twelve episodes, and I think that it's the perfect anime to watch when you're having a lazy day and just want something to occupy you and escape for a few hours. It's a cute love story with a lot of funny bits splattered out and I think the characters remind me a bit of Ouran High School Host Club (one of my favorite all time animes).

No comments:

Post a Comment