Friday, July 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Continued?

Well I have been tagged numerous times for the Liebster Award and I haven't answered the eleven questions back for a while. To check out the first time I was tagged click here.


Tagged from Captivated Reading Questions:

1. What do you keep reading and going back to over and over again?
Embarassingly the whole Twilight series.
2. In school were/are you a Cliffnotes person, or did you ALWAYS read the required reading?
Sometimes cliffnotes if I don't have time.
3. What else do you love, besides books?
Music
4. What's your favorite book COVER?
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
5. What book would you love, more than anything, to be seen turned into a movie?
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, if they stay true to it.
6. How long have you been blogging?
A little more than half a year.:)
7. Do you like to write, as well as, read?
I love to write, anything, and everything.
8. What's the first novel that you can remember reading?

I think the Frog and Toad series was the first or maybe the Magic Tree House series back in the day.
9. Who's your favorite author?
At the moment Kelly Creagh, but I think in the long term John Green.
10. Is there a blogger that you follow that you look up to? Who?
My very first book blogger I ever found was the Story Siren and I do look up to her at times.
11. How many books a week do you read on average?
2 to 3 books.

Tagged from 17 questions:

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too cold
2. Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?
A villain
3. Would you rather live in the country or city?
City now, but the country later in life.
4. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Twilight
5. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
6. DO you prefer winter or summer?
Winter
7. Which do you like better, movie or books?
Movie
8. PC or Mac?
PC because I never had a Mac.
9. Which do you prefer, horror or romance?
romance
10. What is your favorite sport?
Hockey
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate

Tagged from Through My Eyes questions:

1. Contemporary vs. Historical? Which do you prefer? Why?
Contemporary if I want a quick read because I can usually get through one in a day, but historical if I want a book to really get down with.
2. Any favorite villains? Who, from what book, and why?
The "new" Ripper from The Name of the STar by Maureen Johnson because I love mysteries.
3. Your MOST favorite book to date with the author and why?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green because I don't need a reason, I just do.
4. Real books vs. eBooks. Which do you prefer and why?
Surprisingly eBooks.
5. Favorite genres? Why?
Paranormal romance because it's sweet, with a bit of mystery, my favorite.
6. Ever cried due to a book? What book and why?
YES, to the Fault in Our Stars by John Green because you are heartless if you didn't.
7. Which do you prefer: buying your own books or borrowing from the library?
Buying, but there's always a budget.
8. How do you feel about love triangles?
I think they're over done, and you could have an amazing romance in a book without a love triangle.
9. How many books have you read this year? Do you have a goal for how many you  would like to read this year?
I've read 15 books and my goal is 25.
10. If you could live the life of one character from a book for a day, what character would you choose? From what book and why?
Karou from The Daugther of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor because I love the world she lives in.
11. Dark and brooding male protagonist with different emotions and layers or a good-natured and "heroic" protagonist?
The first one because a good-natured and "heroic" protagonist can get boring to me.

Tagged from the Moon Light Reader questions:

1.  Name your all time favorite book/series.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
2.  Who is your favorite musician?
Cara Salimando
3.  Do you prefer Jay Leno or David Letterman?
David Letterman
4.  What is your favorite dinner?
Lasagna
5.  What did you dress up as last Halloween?
I didn't dress up, sadly.
6.  What book are you currently anticipating being released?
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
7.  What’s your favorite movie?
Titanic
8.  What blog/blogs do you frequent most often?
thestorysiren.com and youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com
9.  Do you stay up extra late to read a good book or just go to bed and finish it the next day?
Stay up extra late to read a good book.
10.  If you could have any car, what kind would it be?
A mini cooper.
11.  What’s your favorite holiday?
World Book Day

No comments:

Post a Comment