Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Don't Quote Me (#31)

My new Don't Quote Me series is going to be one main one, and I'm going to add a story or more information why I add the quotes I choose to share with you guys.

This week I chose:

I've heard this quote a few years ago from someone else I can't remember. It maybe in a book I was reading tbh I can't remember. Though what really stuck with me was that people really admire those who treat others like they're amazing. They build them up, even though the person building them up has hundred of more accomplishments or more successful than they are. It's when you make other people feel smart, even though they always tell you you are always smart and compare themselves to you. I have gotten that a lot in school, and it really annoys me. I hate it when people say, "Well if you can't do it, I definitely can't." I didn't realize I had more power than any of my peers. When did this power happen? Have I been blessed by the gods? Have I been carrying this paranormal ability that only other people see? It's all really strange when people under mind themselves, because something I can't do. I want them to succeed. I don't want anyone to think that there are only these few top students in the class that can achieve the unbelievable because it's just stupid. If you work your but off you can do anything. I have seen it with my own eyes. It takes a hell of a lot of discipline, but the end product is worth it. So I guess this week, I want to share with you that I'm working to make people feel like they can do anything, in this sense. Make the people I'm around on a daily basis understand that they are worth it, and that they can do what they want to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment