Monday, February 18, 2013
Seven Deadly Sins of Reading Tag
1. Greed: What are your most expensive and inexpensive books?
My most expensive book is probably a school textbook, but I have never bought a book over 20 dollars. Most inexpensive book is A Midsummer Night's Dream, I got it for a dollar and some cents at Barnes and Noble because I had a giftcard.
2. Wrath: What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
John Green is my love/hate relationship, because I love his writing, but his stories are easy to see the solution of. That's probably is just me, but I love The Fault in Our Stars, but Looking for Alaska, and Paper Towns were a bad experience for me.
3. Gluttony: What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
I wouldn't say there was no shame whatsoever, but I was one of those Twilight fans. I was hooked for a couple months or so, but now I look back and think,"What could I have possibly like about that series?" Don't judge me.
4. Sloth: What book have you neglected to read due to laziness?
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Cinder by Marrisa Meyer
5. Pride: What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, just because it's a classic and is also one of my all time favorite novels.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
Confident guys are never a bad thing in a male character. Someone like Gus from The Fault in Our Stars.
7. Envy: What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson and a new copy with a pretty cover of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.