Monday, February 25, 2013

E.A. Riggs Needs Your Help!!



I have probably raved about Casey Barnes Eponymous for months, but it's completely true. If you haven't read about it yet, here is my review. Recently, I found out that the author of that novel started a Kickstarter project, hoping to get a publicist to get the word of the novel out there. I have done my job already by telling you guys about it, and I hope that you guys can help contribute just a little bit of money to help this going.

I'll leave the link here.

What's a Kickstarter?
It's a way for small/independent people get a 'producer' by the people that love what they do. You can donate as little or as much as you want. I, personally, love this because it just gives everyone so much more chances, and because the internet is awesome like that, I hope you make this novel big. :D

Summary of Casey Barnes Eponymous:
It's three weeks into the school year when music junkie Casey Barnes gets a second chance with her mysterious, heartbreaking ex-boyfriend. She comes up with a plan to win him back, but it soon spins out of control as rivalries, revelations about him, and music itself all start to collide. For Casey the newfound attention means learning the difference between wanting center stage and actually being on it.

from goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment