Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hana to Akuma Full Manga Review



From mangahere.co
17-years-ago Vivi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lived together with Hana...but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really as simple as you think it might be? 
I'm going to link my manga test for Hana to Akuma so I won't have to repeat myself.

So as I continued reading the manga, the characters started to grow on me more, and I liked how the story progressed. It was very enjoyable to read even though it pained me sometimes to see the characters in pain:( I don't have anything else really to say about the manga, besides what was in the manga test, but that the ending was not what I expected and I think the author did it cleverly and with grace. (yes it did make me tear up) tbh I think my favorite part of the manga was the ending...yeah, not sure what that really says about it.
Go read Hana to Akuma, Vol. 01 for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment